Instructions to Reset Your Password
- On your company device, press CTRL + ALT + Delete. You should see the following menu options:
- Select Change a password.
- Enter your previous password, your new password, and confirm your new password.
- Minimum of 9 characters long
- Cannot contain more than two consecutive characters from your full name or your account name
- Must not be a password you use for any other service
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- Uppercase characters (A through Z)
- Lowercase characters (a through z)
- Digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (@, !, #, $, %, ^, &, *, -, =)
- You will know your password reset is successful when you receive the message Your password has been changed.
- You will need to re-authenticate for any apps or devices where your account is used such as Outlook on your mobile phone and Teams on your remote session.